Last few days to grab special offers on Siemens NX, Simcenter and Solidedge software solutions.
- Easy payment options available
- Siemens Financing available
- Annual & Monthly Subscription options available
Siemens introduces workplace distancing solution to manage “next normal” manufacturing
Combining proven hardware and software, Siemens has created a new solution that enables companies to quickly and efficiently model how employees interact with each other, the production line and plant design.
- Using proven software and hardware, Siemens has developed a unique workplace distancing solution that helps manufacturers to simulate and manage employee exposure risks while enabling productivity throughout their facilities
- Combination of Siemens’ SIMATIC Real Time Locating Systems and Xcelerator portfolio help enable customers to manufacture with confidence and future-proof their operations. Read more…
Siemens delivers industry’s first Artificial Intelligence-powered CAD sketching technology
NX offers the flexibility of 2D paper concept design within the 3D CAD environment, as the first in the industry to eliminate upfront constraints on the design.
- NX offers unconstrained concept design sketching within the 3D environment to help increase productivity
- NX software, part of Siemens’ Xcelerator portfolio, is a leading solution for building the most comprehensive digital twin. Read more…
Siemens updates Simcenter system simulation solutions
The latest release of Simcenter system simulation solutions accelerates innovation with customizable and application specific workflows.
- The latest version of Simcenter™ System Analyst software allows automation of model configurations. In a few clicks, users can configure and parameterize a model in the task pad.
- Simcenter™ System Architect software now streamlines the user experience by the extension of attributes on Simulation Templates and Instrumented Models. Read more…
Siemens expands ODB data exchange format; adds electronics manufacturing information flow to comprehensive digital twin
Siemens‘ newest data exchange format ODB++Process helps enable the open exchange of process engineering information between disparate machines, software vendors, and stand-alone processes, helping accelerate new product introductions (NPIs) and first-time-right manufacturing.
- Industry-leading ODB++ data exchange format extended to the ODB++ family for a complete end-to-end digital solution covering design, process and manufacturing information flows
- The new ODB++Process format completes the full solution of open formats for the entire digital thread to help customers achieve fast and reliable new product introductions with a complete dataset for machine programming. Read more…
Cortona3D releases RapidAuthor 13.0 with support for S1000D publication module, new 2D editing features and further possibilities of integration with Teamcenter Active workspace
Cortona3D RapidAuthor 13.0 supports S1000D publications consisting of several data modules, provides support for creation of projects in Teamcenter Active Workspace and import of engineering data into projects, and offers new features for creating projections and polygons in 2D illustrations. Read more…
Other important improvements:
- Support for S1000D 5.0.
- Import of textures from Solidworks, Autodesk and some other CAD formats.
- Input fields can be added to work instructions and the data input by the user can be saved for further use.
- Coaxial alignment of objects using the new cylindrical surfaces detection feature of the 3D manipulator.
QForm Extrusion Webinar in collaboration with AEC. 9th September, 2020
The webinar is dedicated to control and enhancement of quality of the extruded profiles using the simulation as an optimization tool.
It includes balancing of the material flow to get a straight profile after the bearings, control of a profile shape and dimensions that may vary even within extrusion of one billet depending on deformation of a die set and cooling conditions. Read more…
Digitalize NPD with Smart-APQP for free
DDS is offering Smart APQP free of cost to customers when they buy a license of NX CAD CAM or CAE.
Smart APQP solution from Smart Factory Solutions, India is an easy to use solution for NPD documentation and project management. The solution offers smart and intelligent features to automate APQP and Reduce Errors, Time and Effort. Collaboration, reminders and reports bring benefits for users as well as managers thru the NPD cycle. Read more…
Solid Year-End Bonanza
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Siemens Solid Edge, grab this offer at the earliest. The offer is valid until September 18th, 2020.
- Buy SE Premium – Get SE Foundation Free
- Buy SE Classic – Get SE Foundation Free
- Buy SE Premium – Get SE Classic Free
Smart APQP Webinar
Below is a listing of the complete series. Each webinar will begin at 4:00 PM IST and will last for approximately 30 minutes.
- Webinar 1 – Smart APQP Overview: Smart APQP Key Features and its benefits – September 11, 2020
- Webinar 2 – Project Management: Collaborative Project Management with Gantt chart, To-Do and Follow-up task reminders, mail alerts and supporting documents – September 16, 2020
- Webinar 3 – Quality Documents & Control: Standard form templates for PFD, FMEA, CP, SOP etc. – September 21, 2020
- Webinar 4 – FMEA process DFMEA, PFMEA & Control Plan – September 25, 2020
- Webinar 5 – Revision and Analytics: Automate customer’s documents and content revision – September 30, 2020