Where design meets tomorrow.
NX Tokens (Value Priced Licensing) 1 Month Free Trial
The introduction of Value Based Licensing is part of an ongoing strategy to deliver flexibility to you. Token licensing provides a very flexible and cost-effective way for you to run almost any NX Product Engineering add-on module. Customers buy a fixed number of tokens allowing them to use whatever token-enabled product as long as you don’t exceed the combined token count you have purchased. When you exit NX, the token amount is released again, so that other people in your organization can use those tokens to start-up other software options.
With tokens, you can check-in/check-out over 50 NX applications/modules currently in the token pool. As new add-on products are added to the pool, you will be able to use them without additional effort with your internal purchasing team. We can now provide a 1-month FREE TRIAL of NX Tokens. Contact us for your free trial.
NX Structure Designer
Designers have historically faced major challenges around manual effort and a lack of automated tasks in the area of structure design. NX Structure Designer eliminates many challenges by automating tasks that normally require time and intensive manual effort, adding a rich library based on industry standards, and supporting structure reuse. This product helps you reduce design time, get products to market faster, and foster reuse for modular design. By being easy to use, minimizing clicks, and by automating features throughout the process to reduce workload, NX Structure Designer enables NX users to set up structural frames with ease in minutes.
- Easy-to-use structural frame modeling capability
- Rapid frame drawing assistant that creates 2D skeletons with minimal clicks
- 3D members placement that are automatically oriented based on user defined rules
- Corner treatments that are rules-driven and automatically added
- Ability to create accurate designs with specialty features such as structural corner stiffeners, end caps, and mounting feet
Siemens makes Industrial Data accessible and actionable
New services enabled by the Mendix low-code platform enable data-driven decision making in factories and across enterprise data sources
The new Mendix for Industrial Edge platform empowers factory operators to create custom applications on the Mendix low-code platform that run locally as Edge Apps to collect data, have access to insights in near real-time and provide optimal user experiences to a variety of end users.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is leveraging the Mendix™ low-code application development platform to help customers across industries build contextual and personalized solutions and help enable data-driven decision-making processes.
NX Render Blog Series
There has never been a more important time for companies to take advantage of the visualization process to enhance their workflow and gain a competitive advantage. The NX Render blog series takes a deep dive into the visualization process across a range of industry sectors, focusing on the 5-steps to achieve a stunning high-end render, covering materials, lighting, cameras and more. Using NX Render can reduce your time to 1st render by up to 30% and time to second render by up to 90% compared to exporting to a 3rd party tool. This blog series shows you expert tips and tricks and how to achieve great results in the fastest time.
DDSPLM November 2020 Events Calendar
With an emphasis on usability enhancements, Solid Edge 2021 users experience productivity gains with Solid Edge 3D CAD and Solid Edge CAM Pro.
- Sketching and part Modeling
- New Subdivision Modeling.
- Faster Reverse engineering.
- Adaptive UI.
- Faster performance for Large Assembly.
- Intelligent model search
- Data Management.
Free Teamcenter Rapid Start Online Training on 21st November 2020 at 10 AM to 1 PM
- What is Teamcenter and why do we need it?
- Building product structure in Structure Manager.
- Workflow Management.
- Finding and organizing data.
- Teamcenter reports.
- Teamcenter Integration with CAD Software’s.
Free NX 1926 update online Training on 26th November 2020 at 10AM to 1PM. Register Now
ZW3D All Versions – Limited Time Offer On ZW3D
- 15% OFF for first license
- 50% OFF for the second license
ZW3D 2021: More Than Viewing
- All-in-one CAD/CAM Solution – ZW3D can complete the CAD/CAM work and easily manage 3D data and its transition.
- Powerful Data Exchange – Directly read and edit mainstream 3D CAD file formats, like Catia, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, JT, STEP, IGES, DWG, Parasolid, DXF, STL, SAT, OBJ … , and 2D sheet from Catia.
- Powerful Overdrive™ Modeling Kernel – We provide unique Hybrid Modeling, Direct Edit technology and strong API support!
* Offer valid till 31st December 2020 only in India
ZWCAD 2021: Faster and Smoother
The faster and smoother version of the powerful, reliable, and DWG compatible CAD solution developed by ZWSOFT.
- Less Time on Waiting, More on the Pleasing UI
- Xrefs, Easily Managed and Clipped
- Transparency, Adjustable for Distinguishing Objects
- Different Layer Properties for Different Viewports
- Quicker Calculations with Table and Field Formulas
- Mouse Actions, Customizable for Personal Design Habits