Plastic Injection Moldings Simulation Software Solution
Moldex is the world leading CAE product for the plastic injection molding industry. With the best-in-class analysis technology, Moldex can help you carry out in-depth simulation of the widest range of injection molding processes and to optimize product designs and manufacturability. In addition, its high compatibility and adaptability have provided users with instant connection to mainstream CAD systems, generating a flexible simulation-driven design platform.
- CAD-Embedded Pre-Processing
- Superior Automatic 3D Mesh Engine
- High Resolution 3D Mesh Technology
- High Performance Parallel Computing
Moldex3D provides versatile ways to interface with your CAD system. You can export your models in neutral formats such as IGES, STEP or STL. You can import the part geometry, runner layout and cooling channel layout from your CAD and complete the detailed definition in Moldex3D Designer or Moldex3D Mesh. Direct import of the following native CAD formats are also available for Moldex3D Mesh as options:
- CATIA V4
- CATIA V5
- Creo (Pro/Engineer)
- NX (Unigraphics NX)
Moldex3D also provides embedded interfaces, edesign SYNC, in the mainstream CAD systems, including Creo (formerly Pro/Engineer), NX and SolidWorks. Users are able to build the entire runner and cooling system to perform complete analyses from filling to warpage.
- A pre-processing tool with robust meshing technologies and different mesh elements to boost work efficiency in solid mesh preparation.
- Offer pure triangle surface meshing and quadrilateral dominate surface meshing Provide automatic tetra, boundary layer mesh, hybrid mesh, and voxel mesh generationEnable to generate very fine mesh for complicated 3D geometry.
- Provide auto-check and auto-fix tools to ensure the mesh quality for accuracy of analysis.
- The mesh input/output formats that are supported by Moldex3D Mesh are as follows.