Siemens and SAP Join Forces to Accelerate Industrial Transformation
Together, Industry leaders Siemens and SAP will deliver integrated end-to-end software solutions across product lifecycle, supply chain and asset management. Read More…
NX For Design Updates
Next Generation Design Podcast: Innovation Through Generative Engineering and Integrated Validation. Generative engineering & integrated validation offer amazing opportunities. Computational algorithms and artificial intelligence are used to iterate over hundreds of thousands of design ideas automatically. When we are open to the exploration of design possibilities and allow new methods to do the investigation for us, this provides a great opportunity to innovate in new ways. The possibilities of innovation with a generative engineering and integrated validation approach are endless. This technology brings forth with it a renaissance of innovation in new, more expansive ways not possible without the computing capability it provides. Listen to the podcast now!
NX Convergent Modeling among DEVELOP3D Top Technologies for 2020. DEVELOP3D Magazine has been reporting on the very latest product development technologies since 2008. DEVELOP3D has released a new list of new technologies from around the world that they believe could give 2020 product development work a major boost. Their online article explains how Siemens Convergent Modeling is a new method that allows users to bring together mesh-based data alongside solid and surface geometry in a single, integrated manner. Read More About this Special Recognition for Convergent Modeling Now
Solid Edge Updates
DDS Updates – Online Live Webinars
1 – NX What’s new for 1926 Webinar – 8th August 2020 at 11 AM to 12 AM
- New User Interface
- Modeling and Assembly Enhancements
- All New Sketch
- Structure Designer
- Drafting and Sheet Metal Enhancements
2 – What’s New in Solid Edge 2021 | 14th August 2020 at 10 AM to 11 AM
- Solid Edge 2021 is designed to maximize your productivity while decreasing your costs Webinar on
3 – Qform Forging – Live Webinar
- Aluminium Extrusion Simulation on 10th August 2020 at 3 PM to 4 PM
- Optimise forging technology Using QForm Software on 14th August at 3 PM to 4 PM
4 – Increase Design Productivity by 25% with PDM
See why Teamcenter inside SolidWorks is the best PDM for your team! You will see how easy PDM can be using Teamcenter inside SolidWorks to:
- More easily find, share, and reuse designs from any MCAD source.
- Access PDM from any web browser for everyone else who needs product information.
- View and edit the bill of material, managing assemblies and components, including ECAD.
- Manage engineering change with ready-to-use templates.
Siemens Certified Training
Siemens certified Online Training available for NX CAD/CAM, Teamcenter at highly discounted prices. To know more contact us now