Try Our NX Trials on the Cloud for Free
Explore the power of NX for design and manufacturing
Our free trials include everything you need to instantly start designing and NC programming in NX. The trials include our NX software, sample files, and video tutorials. You can start your trail in your browser in just minutes – no installation necessary.
How to access
- Access the trials from here:
- Sign up for an account, or sign in with your Google or LinkedIn account
- Confirm your email address
- NX is ready to go once you login – no download/installation required
What are the different trials?
Experience leading-edge mold design software with NX Cloud Connected Mold Designer. Watch what you can expect from this NX Mold Designer trial.
- Mold Design software enables streamlining of the entire mold development process
- Shorten lead times and control costs by using step-by-step guidance for mold part design, tool assembly layout, tool design, and tool validation
- Excel at the most challenging mold designs with process automation while adhering to industry best practices
If you are interested in how some of the worlds most innovative companies are utilizing this our NX Mold Design solutions, please check out our case study with Cavalier Tool and Manufacturing.
Explore the powerful 3D modeling capability of NX CAD for designing mechanical parts and assemblies. Watch what you can expect from this NX Core Designer trial.
- Powerful solid and surface modeling tools along with basic freeform modeling and sheet metal design
- Synchronous Technology to combine the best of both parametric and direct modeling to provide designers greater versatility and product design flexibility
- End-to-end mechanical product design solution with a rich set of supporting tools, such as rapid prototyping and design review/validation
Realize world-class product design with NX Cloud Connected Advanced Designer. Watch what you can expect from this NX Advanced Designer trial.
- Powerful solid and surface modeling tools along with advanced freeform modeling, assemblies and sheet metal design
- Leading-edge industrial design tools including freeform shape, and advanced surface analysis
- Synchronous Technology combines the best of both parametric and direct modeling to provide designers greater versatility and product design flexibility
- End-to-end mechanical product design solution with a rich set of supporting tools such as rapid prototyping, design review and validation
If you are curious on how companies are using our Advanced Designer tool-set, please read our case study with Dali & Samir Engineering
Scan to Part
Use reverse engineering tools to incorporate imported 3D scan data into your design process. Watch what you can expect from this NX Scan to Part trial.
- Use Convergent Modeling™ to combine facets, surfaces and solids in a single 3D model without data translation
- Direct import of STL, 3MF, OBJ and neutral file formats such as IGES and STEP
- Use advanced freeform modeling and industrial design tools to streamline design workflows
Discover the full capability of NX CAM, our comprehensive solution for programming of CNC machines and robots. Using the examples and tutorials provided with the free trial, you can expand your NC programming skills, including:
- Program any job, from 2.5-axis milling and turning to multi-function machines
- Leverage advanced high-speed machining and 5-axis milling methods
- Control robots to perform machining tasks
- Automate programming with feature-based machining
- Increase machine uptime using G-code-driven simulation