Robotic workcells are a very affordable way to cover large, multi-axis work envelopes for a wide variety of relatively low-force machining functions, such as trimming and grinding, deburring, polishing, finishing, gluing and light cutting. NX CAM Robotic software lets you design, simulate, validate, optimize and offline program your industrial robots for those tasks.
NX CAM Robotics software lets you design, simulate, validate, optimize and offline program your industrial robots for machining-type tasks. This solution greatly increases the efficiency and quality of these high-precision, multiaxis robotic operations. Featuring the intuitive and widely-accepted NX™ software 3D environment, the software combines the simplicity of CNC programming with the power to accurately create, control and simulate complex robotic machining processes. Associative updates, a key benefit of the entire NX system, make it easy to accommodate change orders since the robotic programming can be refreshed when design changes occur.
- Quickly create complex motion programs
- Validate programs graphically for faster startups
- Easily provide production-ready output
- React quickly to change orders with associative motion paths
- Eliminate translation steps and reduce IT costs with a single platform
- Set your own robotics rules to maintain flexibility
- Streamline programming with process automation at all levels
- Supports robots from many vendors
- Articulated six-axis robot with support for external axes, such as positioner and rails
- 3D kinematic assembly modeling to define heads, holders, positioners, rails and other robotic peripherals
- Static and dynamic analysis of collisions, reachability and singularities
- Robotics rules control tool orientation, robot configuration, start and end poses, robot motion along rail and positioner behavior and OLP commands
- A single intuitive look and feel for NX CAD, NX CAM and NX CAM Robotics Programming
- Process automation templates help you create paths and apply rules quickly